MSME Sustainable (ZED) Certification can be attained in THREE Levels after registering and taking the ZED Pledge:
- Certification Level 1: BRONZE
- Certification Level 2: SILVER
- Certification Level 3: GOLD
- Every MSME that embarks on the journey of ZED will have to take a “ZED Pledge” before applying for a ZED Certification Level (Bronze, Silver, Gold).
- Certification on WASH Standard & other capacity building measures through MSME KAWACH will be available to MSMEs immediately after taking ZED Pledge.
- After taking the ZED Pledge, the MSME can apply for any Certification Level if it feels that it can fulfil the requirements mentioned in each level. The intent of taking a ZED Pledge is to take a “pre-commitment” or a solemn promise by MSMEs to uphold the values of Zero Defect Zero Effect in their practices and to urge them to move ahead on the journey of ZED.